Certification Logo and
Motor Carrier Passenger Council
of Canada ("MCPCC")
is sole owner of various logos, tag lines
and trademarks (collectively referred to
as the "Trademarks") .
Trademarks can only be used by Training Instructors
authorized by MCPCC who have successfully completed
the MCPCC certification process and only for
as long as they remain in good standing with
Authorized Training Instructors may use the
- Business cards - tag line - MCPCC Certified
Training Instructor , bottom, center
- Resume and curriculum vitae - tag line - MCPCC
Certified Training Instructor, in footer. Listing
of the completed certification process may
be used within the resume.
- Letterhead - tag line MCPCC Certified
Professional Training Instructor in footer
- Email, auto-signature - tag line MCPCC
Certified Training Instructor
- Web site - above logo must link to Motor
Carrier Passenger Council of Canada web site
to appropriate Certification web page. This
link is not to be seen as an endorsement by
Motor Carrier Passenger Council of Canada of
your web site nor does Motor Carrier Passenger
Council of Canada accept any responsibility
or liability for any content appearing on your
Other placements require the prior written approval
of MCPCC .
Some unauthorized uses are:
- Print in a repeating pattern.
- Change the colours.
- Add patterned background.
- Used as a watermark.
- Change the angle of the logo.
- Resizing that does not maintain integrity
of logo (i.e. stretching the logo.)
- Use the trademarks in any misleading manner.
- Use of any or all trademarks to bring the
MCPCC into disrepute.
Revocation or Termination of Certification:
In the event of revocation or termination of
certification, the Training Instructor shall immediately
remove and stop publishing any reference to certification
status and shall stop using any and all Trademarks
Termination at any time:
- The Training Instructor shall agree to immediately
remove the Trademarks if asked to do so by
MCPCC at any time.
- Motor Carrier Passenger
Council of Canada may amend these guidelines
at any time without prior notice.