- Must be a Registered Evaluator with MCPCC
- Have five (5) years confirmed experience in training, supervising or performing responsibilities outlined in the NOS
- No evidence of a conflict of interest with the Applicant
- Have completed the E-Tutorial for Evaluators
- Register with the MCPCC
- Registration must be renewed every three years
- Evaluator completes the E-Tutorial for Evaluators
- Evaluator(s) proceed to complete the Registration Form and submits to the MCPCC for approval
- Once Approved the Evaluator's name will be posted in the Directory of Evaluators
- Minimum three years cumulative experience as a Bus Operator
- Training Instructor within a 5 year period including the year of application.
Note: One year is defined as a 12 month calendar period and applies to both full-time and part-time trainers.
- Pass the MCPCC Bus Operator Training Instructor Challenge Exam based on the NOS for Training Instructors.
- Certification applicants are required to consent to abide by the
Code of Ethics
for training instructor practice
- A minimum of 60 hours of professional development in each 3-year period after certification.